Thursday, April 26, 2012

AMD Phenom X2 or Athlon X4? & Radeon 5750, GTS450 or GT250 is better?

Hey guys, I'm building myself a BUDGET (Under £420) gaming PC on Dino PC and I was wondering that as they are around the same price, which is better, AMD Athlon II X4 or AMD Phenom II X2.

I have seen that the Phenom has 6MB of L3 Cache, which I understand is way better than the Athlon's 2MB of L2 cache.

But which is better for gaming?

Also, which out of the Ati Radeon 5750, Nvidia GTS 450 and Nvidia GT250 is the best for gaming?

And finally, is Dino PC the best deal, or can I get the same stuff cheaper on another 'Configure your own PC' website?

Thanks for the feed back! :)|||Phenoms where acutally designed with gaming in mind, so its the better option, besides most applications today at best use 2 cores, so a quad core won't necessarily let you run a single application faster (but does wonders for multi tasking!)



the ATI is better IMHO.



shop around, Amazon, Newegg, Tiger Direct, Buy, ect.

I've never heard of Dino PC, but you can't go wrong with shopping around.|||Athlon X4 is way better and NEW !



get it it is so mauch better



both graphics are fine but GTS450 is a little newer and better

No comments:

Post a Comment